Monday, July 2, 2012

The beginning of the end

I care about living, but you wouldn't know it to look at my sadly flabby body. Several years of neglect, too many bottles of wine, a tonne of chocolate, bread (and butter, of course) galore..... what have I done??

Today, I've answered the siren call of fitness and fat loss. Dax Moy has generously offered to help a whole pile of people to Change Their Ways under his instruction. Yes, I know I've tried before, but this time It's Different. I've read more deeply about this low-carb/paleoish style of eating, and it makes a whole tonne of sense. One time I even lasted three weeks - yes, even without wine - and I couldn't stop stroking my face because it felt so smooth. I don't risk that now - could lacerate my fingers.

Come join me, and several hundred others, on the journey. See you through to the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment